Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IO Caribbean Rap

The bane of my existence



I despise this commercial with a passion. There are a myriad of reasons for this. Here are a few:

1) Why does the guy start in a house that is blown up by a canon ball?

2) Why do the girls constantly change outfits? Mermaids? Lifeguards? Beach goers? What are they?

3) Why is there a man dressed like a dragon in the water singing the bridge while having his tail attacked by a pirate who for some reason believes that the best method to defeat a dragon by not actuslly making any contact between the sword and the dragon's tail?

4) Despite this being a terrible visual ad, it does come with a catchy song which makes me spontaneously break into it when I find myself spacing out. Yes, that's what it's supposed to do, but I hate it for that. It becomes an earworm and only causes me to hate this commercial even more.

I can't stand this commercial and it is the reason that i will never EVER be an Optimum customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment